Sandra Guilbot is a French artist
born in 1989.
She made her first portrait at the age of 11.
Her parents quickly realise her potential as not only does she manage to sketch animals and landscape with ease, she seems to catch the soul and spirit of the people in all the portraits she draws.
Not inspired at school she quickly heads for Art studies, the right place for her.
- In January 2009 she takes part in the contest « Toiles et toiles »
- In October 2009 she exhibited at Auriol in partnership with ACCES
- In November 2009 she exhibits in Gemenos with the painter Michel Uttaro
- In June 2010 she exhibits in La Rochelle and then in Thuillier Gallery in Paris and wins 1st Prize for Contemporary Art.
- In 2011 her works can be seen at Cultura shop in La Valentine and on Art Fairs in Aix en Provence, Marseille, Carry Le Rouet and Cassis
One of her portraits of famous comedian Fernandel, is purchased to be offered to the City of Carry Le Rouet.
- In 2012 her popularity increases and she receives numerous private orders.
In 2013 she meets and paints the famous French Business man, Xavier Niel, CEO of Free.
From 2013 to 2015 she draws and paints more than 40 works for the brand VVOLF, a crucial moment in her artistic career and a boost for her reputation.
The same year her painting inspires the famous French Cosmetic Brand WOMAKE. Her design is chosen for their main advertising poster.
She's exposed from now on since 2016 in Gallery. Some of his works are visible in the gallery of "The Capricorn" to St Paul de Vence. Others are exposed to the gallery of "CIRCO Art Galery" to Valenciennes, but also to LAG to Lorient, , in stores of decoration in Toulon.
THE GENETIC MYSTERY
His parents having no specific arrangement for drawing or painting, Sandrot wonders always today about the genetic inheritance that would have been able to pass on his forefathers.
It is indeed to the adolescence that's discovers the existence of illustrious ancestors having also practised the major art of the paint.